Affiliate Marketing Account Manager
This is a remote position.
About Versa Marketing
Versa Marketing Inc. is a leading partner management and affiliate marketing agency located in Denver, CO. Our team is made up of great people who love what they do and do it expertly. We manage with the premise that we, as an agency, are only successful when our clients are successful. This philosophy drives us to manage each one of our clients at the highest level possible.
We manage online marketing campaigns for clients across many different verticals, including: apparel, cosmetics, outdoor gear, health & wellness, office products, consumer products, box-of-the-month clubs, travel, etc.
Here are a few examples of our clients: Bulletproof Coffee, Only Natural Pet Store, Ouidad, Intrepid Travel, 90 Plus Cellars, Traeger Grills, NiteIze.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager Role
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage the strategy and daily execution of our clients’ affiliate and influencer marketing programs. The position will report to the Account Director and work closely with other internal support personnel.
The position will be responsible for 4-6 client accounts and serve as the main point of contact for our clients. We expect our Affiliate Marketing Managers to successfully manage each affiliate program and ensure client satisfaction.
- Program Strategy – Understanding client goals and objectives and developing a program strategy which will generate results.
- Publisher Outreach, Communication & Support – Identifying and recruiting affiliate publishers, influencers, editors/journalists and media partners into each program and supporting them in their marketing efforts.
- Account Maintenance – Daily maintenance of programs, including: application vetting, program monitoring, updating creative assets, newsletter distribution, activity review, etc.
- Analysis & Reporting – Regular review of program reports to identify issues or areas of opportunity. Gather program metrics and send/present to clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Creative Assets Development – Work with clients and our designers to develop creative assets to be used in each program.
- Client Communication – Provide regular updates, answer questions and facilitate client calls.
This role requires a broad range of skills and those taking ownership of their clients’ programs thrive in it.
Who We’re Looking For
- We are looking for an individual who is internally motivated to succeed and takes pride in a job well done. Below are the core qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Takes direction well and executes at a professional level.
- Thinks independently and contributes new ideas.
- Prioritizes tasks and completes work quickly.
- Collaborates with internal team members.
- Brings enthusiasm to the role.
- Takes initiative.
Minimum Qualifications – Required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years of online marketing or affiliate marketing experience.
- Experience at a marketing consulting firm or agency.
- Experience with marketing and project management tools and platforms.
- Understanding of online tracking methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (We’re in the business of client service and communication).
- Understanding of online publisher monetization models (blogs, reviewers, influencers, etc.).
- Experience with online partnership development for brands and retailers.
Additional Qualifications – Desired
- Affiliate program management experience
Public Relations (PR) and/or editorial publishing experience.
- Influencer engagement and social media campaign management.
- Partnership development and contract negotiations.
- Media buying and negotiating experience.
- Understanding or experience with affiliate tracking networks/software platforms (Commission Junction, ShareASale, AvantLink, Impact Radius, Rakuten LinkShare, etc.).
- Graphic Design experience (Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Basic HTML, WordPress CMS, shopping cart experience, etc.
Versa was established in 2012 by a team of online marketing veterans. We prefer a casual, fun environment where employees enjoy contributing to our agency and client growth. We value our employees and empower them to be successful within their position and further their careers.
Great team, valued employees, solid benefits, growth opportunities!
How To Apply
To apply, complete and submit the following form.